Sunday, January 10, 2016
University of Pittsburgh Posvar Hall
All clubs (regardless if you have intentions of hosing a meet or not) and parents of unattached athletes are strongly encouraged to attend this meeting. Free parking is available on Sundays in the garage off of Roberto Clemente Drive.
- 2016 Meet Selection – T&F and XC
- Proposal and vote on criteria for clubs to host a meet
- Annual Meeting Update
- 2016 Hershey Youth Outdoor Meet
- Background Check Requirements – TC LogiQ; Safe Sport; PA Requirements
- Safe Sport Training Session
Safe Sport training session will start at approximately 3:15pm and will last 1 1/2 hours. Safe Sport is now a requirement to be on the USATF Approved Coach List. If you plan on coaching a club or individual athletes you must complete this training. Clubs need to pass this information on to their parents who help with the club and have had coaches clearances in past years.
Email Chuck Davis with any additional items for the agenda