2018 TRA Track & Field Honors – Youth Recipients
PITTSBURGH – The USATF Three Rivers Association is pleased to announce the youth winners of the 2018 TRA Track & Field Honors awards.
Started in 2015, this recognition program was created to celebrate the achievements of association members. The TRA Honors program may also recognize coaches, volunteers or those who display great sportsmanship.
Download the 2018 Three Rivers Association Honors – Track & Field Newsletter to learn more about both winners, their reactions and future plans.
FEMALE YOUTH ATHLETE:
Macey Crawford – Next Level Athletics – 15-16
- Association Champion 100mH and 400mH
- Region 2 Champion 400mH
- Junior Olympic 10th place 400mH
MALE YOUTH ATHLETE
Jonathan Newton – Stallions Track Club – 8U
- Association Champion in the 100, 200, and 400
- Region 2 Champion in the 200 and 400
- Junior Olympic 2 time All – American 2nd place 200, 4th place 400