Open & Masters Grand Prix Coming Soon!
The Midwestern Grand Prix is a new program where USATF athletes can participate in several of the most popular, pre-existing road races in the area. The series welcomes both competitive and novice runners or clubs and will offer a variety of distances and courses giving participants a chance to work on different areas of race strategy and fitness. Each race will be scored on age-graded scale and combined to produce a final Grand Prix score. Awards will be provided to individual and team Grand Prix Championships.
- Competitive opportunity for open and masters athletes of all fitness levels
- Chance to travel to exciting destinations
- Club/Team bonding and goal setting
Event Host Benefits:
- Increased participation
- Race promotion on local USATF Three Rivers Website
- Official promotion on National USATF Calendar of Events with event sanction
If you are a race director or an event host and would like more information or you would like your race to be considered for inclusion in the Grand Prix, please contact Joe Sarver at 724-503-3234 or email@example.com
2016 Grand Prix events will be announced soon!